Monday, May 13, 2013

*REVIEW* Love,Love By Beth Michele






May 6, 2013
 
Gabrielle Willis is smart. She's funny. And oh yes, she's a bit klutzy.

When Gabrielle left sunny California bound for the energy of Manhattan, she was willingly leaving the life she had known for the new life she would create. But was she really leaving something behind or was she running away?

On the outside, Gabrielle Willis has it all under control. A new life in Manhattan, a great roommate, and a good job. But she is haunted. Haunted by a memory she's tried to forget and by a family who's abandoned her. But what happens when what's on the outside is only an illusion and in perfect contradiction to what's buried deep within?

Enter Dane Rhodes. He's gorgeous, smart, and sexy as hell. Just what Gabby wants, or so she thinks. But when she meets Brad Dixon, the sweet guy with the crooked smile, he begins to make her see that the very thing she is trying to run from is the very thing that just may push her to see the light.

**This book contains mature language and sexual content and is only recommended for readers 17 and older.
 
 http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17311772-love-love
---------------------
REVIEW
5 STARS
 
I really really enjoyed this book.It was so nice to read a story where honestly there wasn't too much drama.This is the story of Gabrielle Willis who moves to New York to try and forget a horrible tragedy.I loved the humor in this book.I really enjoyed the banter between Gabrielle and Brad..I could totally listen to them banter all day long.I think one of the things that threw me off was that this book takes place 3 years after the tragedy..I was expecting it to take place maybe a year later so the 3 year gap was a bit unexpected.But thats just me and doesn't take away from the book just me being nitpicky.Now Dane..Im not sure about him.I believe Beth played his part very well.However I wish Gabby had been smarter and seen through Dane...because I saw what he was way in advance.Brad..Well Brad is seriously a superhero..when you read the book you will understand...Not all superheroes wear capes.Love Love..is Love Loved By Le'BookSquirrel!Beth Michele wrote and amazing book and you will definitely want to take the time to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment