Saturday, March 16, 2013

*ARC Review*A Different Blue By Amy Harmon


A Different Blue
By Amy Harmon
Release Date-March 29th 2013

  Im in utter Awe of Amy Harmon right now.Utter Awe.I am writing this review in full out Book Bliss.A Different Blue was such an Emotional Story.A Different Blue is the story of Blue EchoHawk who has no idea who she truly is.She was found by Jimmy who later passes away.She creates this tough girl image and then Darcy Wilson comes into the picture.Darcy is Blue's History teacher.He does not take any of her crap.Blue has been alone most of her life and has no sense of being loved.I will end it with that because to give more details will spoil the story and I certainly do NOT want to do that.
  The level of emotions I felt while reading A Different Blue was amazing.Its rare that I feel so strong emotionally about a book.I sit here and writing and thinking about A Different Blue brings tears to my eyes.Amy Harmon has captured how it is to feel unloved and then what it feels like to be loved.She has written such a well written story..she entwines Native American Folklore with English Literature and even a bit of history.I would imagine it is hard to write such an emotional book but Amy has done it and she hit it out of the ballpark.This book is definitely a MUST read and I can assure you it will be on Le'BookSquirrels Top 13 books of 2013.Simply.Amazing.Amy Harmon You can take a bow..Im applauding you in front of my computer.I look forward to reading More of your Work.


REVIEW
5 STARS(Deserves more Alas 5 is the limit)

I was given a ARC For and Honest Review.

   I am  in utter Awe of Amy Harmon right now.Utter Awe.I am writing this review in full out Book Bliss.A Different Blue was such an Emotional Story.A Different Blue is the story of Blue EchoHawk who has no idea who she truly is.She was found by Jimmy who later passes away.She creates this tough girl image and then Darcy Wilson comes into the picture.Darcy is Blue's History teacher.He does not take any of her crap.Blue has been alone most of her life and has no sense of being loved.I will end it with that because to give more details will spoil the story and I certainly do NOT want to do that.
  The level of emotions I felt while reading A Different Blue was amazing.Its rare that I feel so strong emotionally about a book.I sit here and writing and thinking about A Different Blue brings tears to my eyes.Amy Harmon has captured how it is to feel unloved and then what it feels like to be loved.She has written such a well written story..she entwines Native American Folklore with English Literature and even a bit of history.I would imagine it is hard to write such an emotional book but Amy has done it and she hit it out of the ballpark.This book is definitely a MUST read and I can assure you it will be on Le'BookSquirrels Top 13 books of 2013.Simply.Amazing.Amy Harmon You can take a bow..Im applauding you in front of my computer.I look forward to reading More of your Work.


You Can add A Different Blue to your GoodReads List HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment