Wednesday, October 23, 2013

*ARC REVIEW* SWITCHED BY CASSIE MAE



SWITCHED BY CASSIE MAE
TBR: DECEMBER 2 2013

Ever since high school, Kayla has been crazy for gorgeous football player Talon. But before she could muster the courage to tell him, he became a hot item with her beautiful BFF, Reagan. The only person who knows Kayla’s secret is Wesley, Talon’s best bud—and he’s got it bad for Reagan. Now they’re all in college together, hanging out 24/7. For Kayla, seeing the two lovebirds together is absolutely unbearable. So Kayla and Wesley hatch a plot to drive them apart before Talon has a chance to give Reagan the Christmas gift she’s been waiting for.

Soon enough, the once happy couple is fighting. Reagan suddenly can’t get enough of Wesley’s goofy sense of humor, and Talon seems to be paying more attention to Kayla than a guy who’s “only a friend” ever should. But just when everything seems to be falling into place, Kayla and Wesley accidentally spend a night together and discover a hitch in their plan they never considered: that switching partners may not lead to a perfect ending after all.


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18166750-switched


        Le'BookSquirrel's Review
5 STARS..BUT as usually deserving of far more!!!
Disclaimer:I recieved an ARC for an HONEST Review!



     Here's the deal with Cassie Mae.Each one of her books is better then the last. So everytime I review her books Im like this is the Best Book ever..and then I read her latest work and I'm like well crap.She keeps blowing me away.She keeps going above and beyond what I expect from her.I was all giggly and dancing all around the house when I finished Switched.It took me about an hour to get my giddiness in check and here I am wanting to re-read it so I can just jump back into the lives of these Characters.


     Switched is the story of Kayla and Wesley who are both in love with someone else..specifically Kayla's best friends boyfriend and Wesley,is into Reagan.The problem is they are all four friends and Reagan and Talon are dating.Thus begins the great break up plan from Kayla and Wesley. Fortunately  things don't always turn out as planned and this book has an awesome little twist to it.



I kept envisioning Kayla and Talon during a certain scene




   Can I just say how much I LOVED Kayla and Wesley?In fact I loved the foursome group of friends. Wesley Is my favorite boy that Cassie has written.Cassie writes real characters and thats what I love about her.Wesley isn't this smoldering tattoed,motorcycle riding bad boy who knows exactly what to say every minute of the day.He is a real guy that blushes and has a sarcastic funny side.The Chemistry was on point.I was googly eyed over Wesley.Not going to lie.

 Im going to be honest.Cassie Mae makes it incredibly easy to write reviews for her books.They are all great and on par with those authors who have been given huge book deals. Im not even joking when I tell you to watch out for Cassie Mae.She is the next big thing coming and the book world needs to wake up and listen.I cannot express to you how important it is to read her books.Finally, Cassie You have written another amazing book and as always you deserve a round of applause and thank you for continuing to write.The world needs more writers like you.



1 comment:

  1. (((((squishy hugs))))) Love you! And thank you for this review, babe!

    ReplyDelete