Wednesday, October 23, 2013

*Happy Release Day!* The Grace in Darkness By Melissa Andrea

The Grace in Darkness 
Happy Release day Melissa Andrea!





Every part of me yearns for Ryland and there hasn’t been a day that’s gone by that I don’t question if I made the right decision. Adjusting is something I should be used to by now but how can I do that when life has other plans?

When darkness consumes you, only true light can free you

Remembering how I existed before Araya came into my life and turned everything upside down has been the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do. I can’t stand to be round anyone and the feeling is mutual. But I’m ready to take back what’s mine. I’m ready to be whole again. But every decision has a choice and every choice has a consequence.

To find the grace in darkness, you must
Dare to be BRAVE
Dare to be STRONG
Dare to be ALIVE

Buy Links

Barnes and Knoble:  not currently live


Melissa Andrea Bio:


I find it hard to sum up my life in a paragraph, but I'll try.

Reading has always been a passion for me and writing is as instinctive as breathing. Every inhale is an idea; every exhale a creation. Flutter, The Discover Series was my debut release and since then I have written a contemporary romance, The Edge of Darkness. The only thing I do better than writing? Making beautiful, sassy and independent, girls. My daughter's will always be my greatest accomplishment, my biggest fans and my every inspiration. I live, breath and would die for them! I've been married to one of the greatest men in my life for 7 years and I love him more than chocolate (you know shit just got real :), Justin Timberlake and Friday's. Without him my website would be a mess and I would probably being paying more taxes than I should be. He is a jack of many trades and this is just my opinion but I like to think besides my daughters, I'm his second biggest accomplishment. (Does anyone else hear a horn tooting?)I was born in Denver, Colorado -but I will always think of sunny Arizona as my home. I don't have a big family, but I'm close with my sister, brother & my mom. My mom is my hero, my inspiration, and I couldn't have asked for a more amazing person to be raised by. She has supported me throughout this crazy adventure and I'm lucky to have her on my side!



6 things you should know about me:

1. I'm a tornado with lipstick! Translation: I'm very girly, but I can get down and dirty with the best of them.
2. I adore the color pink!
3. I love things that sparkle (including vampires!)
4. I like even numbers (hence 6 things about me, not 5)
5. I'm loyal to a fault but I like to see the good in everybody. Don't mistake my kindness for weakness though because my bark is not always bigger than my bite :))
6. I don't like calling readers 'fans'. When it come down to it, I am all YOUR biggest fan! MWAH!I will never be able to thank every reader, every blogger or every author who has helped me in one or a million ways since I published but I will try every chance I get. Y'all are the reason I am here and every comment, every message, every review makes me feel like I have a reason to be. So to the moon and back, THANK YOU!

Okay, so this was a little longer than a paragraph.




Stalker Link


Like me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/m.andrea.author

Follow me on Twitter:
https://twitter.com/melissa_andreaa

Pin with me on Pinterest:
https://pinterest.com/melandrea01/

Keep up to date on my website:
http://melissaandrea.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment