Monday, January 21, 2013

Review Of Pieces By Michelle Davidson Argyle


Two years after watching her kidnappers go to prison, Naomi Jensen is still in love with one of them. Jesse will be released in a few years, and Naomi knows college is the perfect distraction while she waits. But when her new friend Finn makes her question what is right and what is wrong, she begins to wonder if Jesse is the one for her ... until she discovers he's out on parole. Naomi must sort through her confusion to figure out where love and freedom truly lie-in Finn, who has no connections to her past, or Jesse, who has just asked her to run away with him.
---------
REVIEW
5 STARS

Having Fallen in L-O-V-E with The Breakaway I was Thrilled to be given the chance to Review Pieces,The Sequel to The Runaway. Michelle Davidson Argyle has a way with words They flow like Buttah.I literally had to pull myself away from the book so I could get some sleep.Naomi is suffering from what is called Stockholm syndrome. She meets Finn and is attracted to him but Jesse who is in jail is still on her mind.What will happen?Who will she choose? Since I don't like many spoilers in my reviews I will leave that at that.Naomi has to deal with her issues throughout this book which she manages to do.I really really liked the ending.Michelle Davidson Argyle Will probrably wack me over the head with a broomstick for saying this but Id love to read a 3rd novel about Naomi..See I can't say with Whom without ruining the book for others.But if you have read it You know who :) If you have not read The Breakaway..what are you waiting for?Read it ENJOY IT!Then when you done with that Move on to Pieces.I promise you WILL NOT be disappointed.By The Way The Breakaway made it on my Blogs Top books of 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment