Sunday, October 7, 2012

Emerge-Lila Felix



Jenna has spent too long being complacent and accepting. Her mother and step-father constantly belittle and berate her for simply being alive. She passes through life keeping everyone and everything at arm’s length because it’s just not worth the questions or the pity party. She takes what they dish out and just tries to survive.
She has thought up a million different ways to get away from them, but lacked the motivation and the sheer will. Like a fast moving tornado, her motivation comes in the form of a boy who cares for her as none other has and who shows her a glimpse of hope, a glimpse into a life she never thought she could have.
But is her new motivation enough to get her out…

-------------------------------

REVIEW 


    Oh My Goodness.I Did NOT want to put this book down.Holy Jehoshaphat.I know im not being as  eloquent as I could be.Lila has created a story that is heartbreaking yet has that rainbow with the pot of gold you are waiting for.Emerge is a story about Jenna who has to deal with a horrible home life...Dont even get me started on her mom..and I use that term loosely or her step dad. Then She meets Carlos..Enter her Rainbow.Without giving to much of the book away..lets just Say Carlos is a wonderful guy and he is her sunshine on a rainy day. I loved that there was an epilogue..In fact that was one of my favorite parts.I think my only issue with this book is that it had to eventually end.Well done Lila..I look forward to reading your next book...so get to writing!I mean that in the nicest possible way.

You can Purchase Emerge HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment