Monday, October 1, 2012

My Favorite Mistake By Chelsea M. Cameron

Taylor Caldwell can't decide if she wants to kiss her new college roommate or punch him.

On the one hand, Hunter Zaccadelli is a handsome, blue-eyed bundle of charm. On the other, he's a tattooed, guitar-playing bundle of bad boy. Maybe that's why Taylor's afraid of falling in love with him, or anyone else. She doesn't want to get burned, and even though her other roommates adore him, she wants him gone before it's too late.

Hunter himself has been been burned before, but the fact that Taylor calls him out on his crap and has the sexiest laugh ever make him decide maybe love isn't a lost cause. They make a bet: if she can convince him she truly loves or hates him, he'll leave the apartment--and leave her alone. The problem is, the more time they spend together, the less she hates him, and the more she moves toward love.

But when the man who holds the key to Taylor's fear of giving up her heart resurfaces and threatens to wreck everything, she has to decide: trust Hunter with her greatest secret, or do everything in her power to win that bet and drive him away forever.

My Favorite Mistake is a New Adult Contemporary Romance complete at approx. 103,000 words and is suitable for ages 18 and up. Contains violence, language and sexual situations. 

Other books by Chelsea M. Cameron:
Nocturnal (Book One in The Noctalis Chronicles)
Nightmare (Book Two in The Noctalis Chronicles)
Whisper (Book One in The Whisper Trilogy)

Coming Christmas 2012: Silence, Book Two in The Whisper Trilogy.

------------------------
Review

    This is the first book I have had the pleasure of reading by Chelsea M. Cameron and I adored it.I was able to get lost while reading this book and everything else faded away.That in my humble opinion is the sign of a good..no a great book.
    Taylor is going to college and she is in a coed dorm...never expecting to actually have a guy,Hunter have to room with her the her other 2 roommates.Taylor and Hunter's chemistry is off the charts.They have the whole love/hate thing down pat.Taylor and Hunter are both dealing with their own issues which makes them both a bit weary of relationships.I dislike giving spoilers so I'll keep my mouth shut on how the story unfolds..but let me just say...Taylor can pack a punch!
    I think my only critique is that the book ended a bit soon for my tastes.I would have loved an Epilogue or even perhaps a book 2. Its a must read! I would say it is definitely a Mature book due to language and sexual happenings.


No comments:

Post a Comment