Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Awakening the Mobster (Mobster Series) By Amy Rachiele

A breathtakingly beautiful man is standing right next to me-holding me, reassuring me, protecting me. Antonio is my savior. Having him with me makes the ickiness that’s stuck in my stomach tolerable.
Megan, Awakening the Mobster

Loving Megan and caring for Erin like the sister I never had is dangerous. These feelings cause you to think. But I was raised, Don’t think, just do!
Antonio, Awakening the Mobster

What draws and binds people together-circumstance, experience, blood? Can you change what you’re made of or is it predestined? If you fight it, will it just come back to you ten-fold?
Antonio and Megan are running. Running away. Megan’s father told them to. Antonio and Megan fly to South Bend, Indiana. They are hiding out at Notre Dame until it’s safe to come home. But will it ever be safe with the line of work Antonio and Megan’s father do. There is no escaping the mob. It’s part of your existence.

This is MATURE YA (underage drinking, language, sexual content, violence)

---------------------------------
REVIEW

      I was totally Blown away with Mobsters Girl..Book 1 of this series.Quite frankly Im above blown away..Im in outer space blown away.From the moment I started this on my kindle until the time I finished I found myself yet again Immersed in Awakening the Mobster.The pace is fast yet easy enough to keep up with.The entire time I felt like I was in the middle of everything going on.I loved the sizzling romance between Megan and Antonio.You can just feel the masculinity rolling off Antonio. I kept hoping something would come of Vito and Erin..perhaps in book 3?Each character left a great impression..sometimes authors have a hard time introducing characters but not Amy.She is able to do it and it's as if the characters have been there the whole time,but they do not overpower the main characters.Oh and the shower scene was molto caldo.Without giving spoilers away..You know what?Im not giving spoilers away.Read the book.Its so worth it.Im waiting on pins and needles for book 3.I cant help but hope to see a wedding in Antonio and Megan's future.Thank you Amy for writing an amazingly great series and characters that I have fallen in love with.

You can Purchase Awakening the Mobster HERE on Amazon
and Mobsters Girl  HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment