Friday, October 5, 2012

Its FRIDAY!Whats happening in the book world?

Its Friday!Whats happening in the World of Books?Let's Take a Peek!!!

Its Release Day for Cambria Hebert!!! Bewitched Has released!!!

A Heven and Hell short story. Heven and Hell # 2.5
For years, I accepted that Heven was more popular than me. I never liked it but I lived with it. I walked in her shadow, I stood by her when no one else would. When I finally thought her spotlight was mine things began to change. She began to change. Now she hardly ever calls me back, she spends all her time with her hot new boyfriend and everyone at school thinks she’s back on top. She had it all. But apparently she wants more. She wants Cole – my boyfriend. What’s worse is that it looks like she got him. I’ve had enough and she’s going to be sorry. Why? 
Because I am bewitched.

You can pick up your Copy HERE

-------------------------
Lindsay Paige's Sweetness(Bold As Love series) is FREE today!

 Emily wished she was invisible. But after moving to a new town with her dad, a charming boy makes it impossible for her to disappear. Despite her feelings of unworthiness, Emily soon finds herself drawn to the safety of Jake's world.

Good looking and the star of the hockey team, Jake has a lot going for him. What most people don't see is the difficult life he has at home. When quiet Emily steals his heart, Jake vows to help her discover she is worthy of love.

Just when the two of them realize the sweetness of their relationship, they are put to the test. Only together can they overcome their haunted pasts to fight for a future together.

You can get it HERE

-----------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment