Thursday, November 15, 2012

Love Revolution

The wheels of love are always turning at Black Cat Records.
Things are just starting to settle down there, but two Texas sisters are fixin’ to stir things up at the Vancouver record label.
CEO Mary Timmons sets spirited country superstar Sara Daniels on a collision course with cocky rocker Chris Alex.
Meanwhile, Brutal Strength’s suave drummer, JR, has his head turned by pretty young intern, Samantha Daniels.
Do all their highways lead to happiness or will the wheels fly off when the sisters’ tragic past comes back to haunt them?
Love Revolution is a rock ‘n roll romance inspired by Shakespeare’s Much Ado About Nothing and is the second book in the Black Cat Records trilogy (Love Evolution is the first).
**A New Adult Contemporary novel**
--------------------------------

Review 5 STARS

So this is the 2nd book of the Black Cat Records Trilogy...I fell in love with Love evolution and could not wait for Love Revolution to come out.I do believe Sam and Sara are two amazing sisters and main characters,Okay Okay so is JR and Chris.I love that I was able to continue along with the characters as if I had not had to wait for book to release.Plus..guess who popped in?But my 2 favorite singers Marcus and Avery.I also really enjoyed that this series is inspired by Shakespeare.I truly think it Rocks.No Pun intended!Michelle Mankin Job well done!Im waiting impatiently for book 3!!!

You can purchase Love Revolution HERE .

No comments:

Post a Comment