Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Perchance By Lila Felix

Remi Harris has a plan. Graduate high school, go to college, become a history teacher, be self-sufficient unlike her mother who is a struggling single mom. And the word ‘boy’ has no place in her plan.
Cooper Neal has been sent to his estranged father’s house to spend his Senior year getting to know him. And maybe, just maybe, there will be some cute girls in the small town.
Cooper sees Remi and he falls hard. Remi sees Cooper and wonders if she can do both. The question is; will he ruin her plans, or be a part of them?

--------------------




REVIEW-5 STARS

   Perchance is once of those feel good books..that once you put down you want to pick it right back up and start over at the beginning.Perchance is about Remi who all she wants to do is graduate and go to college and be nothing like her mother.Cooper,Is meeting his father for the first time in 17 years.For both of them are in for unexpected surprises.
   My favorite thing about this book is that the good romantic stuff starts right away.You don't have to wait  until the very ending for something to happen.I loved Cooper,In all honesty you rarely find a 17 year old like that and that made him stand out..in a good way.Remi I just wanted to give her a big hug..Unfortunately that's impossible..okay I did hug her in my head.I adored Coopers Grandmother she was wonderful..her role in the book was small and yet huge at the same time.
   Lila Felix has written a book that will wrap you up and have you rooting for the main characters.I'd be here typing the same things over and over if I tried to explain just how much I loved this book.Haven't read it?Read it.Enjoy it!Love it!


You can Purchase Perchance HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment