Sunday, May 13, 2012

Caged Moon-Rachel Deagon

Haunted by an animal attack, seventeen year old Charlotte feels she is being followed. When she runs into a mysterious boy while camping, she’s afraid. Nothing seems right about him. Despite trying to stay away, there is an unmistakable draw to be near him. Even his scent smells familiar. But the closer she gets, the faster the secrets begin to unravel. Not only is he not human, he may have a link to her past. When Charlotte finds out someone wants her dead, she is torn between love and fear. Can she trust him to keep her safe?

*Second Edition containing full edits and additional updates on the Caged Moon Trilogy*

-----------
**REVIEW**

   I honestly could not put this book down,I was fully engrossed from beginning until end.Charlotte was bitten by an animal when she was 5.Since being bitten she has a fear..I almost want to say disabling fear of Dogs.She meets Liam and immediately they are drawn to each other.Liam knows something is different about her but Charlotte is a bit oblivious and unaware of it.I thoroughly enjoyed Liam,Charlotte and the rest of the secondary characters were wonderful.
  I would have liked a bit more body to the story,but that being said This is the 1st book of a trilogy so there will be more reading material to come. Its not a bad thing to want more,It means I enjoyed it that much that I wanted more more more!I did find the irony in Charlotte being scared of dogs pretty ironic due to her circumstances.
  Caged Moon is the start of what I foresee as an excellent series.Im anxiously awaiting book 2 and 3.If you would like to purchase Caged Moon you can get it HERE on amazon.I hope you are drawn into it and enjoy it as much as I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment