Sunday, December 9, 2012

Touching Smoke(Touching Smoke Series) Airicka Pheonix

Secrets...

Fallon has one. She doesn’t know it, but it will kill her... if she’s caught.

Love...

Isaiah. Her soul mate. Made especially for her. Created especially for her. Designed to be everything she would ever need. But loving him will destroy her.

Betrayal...

Willing to die for her, kill for her, Isaiah must first save her from the monster chasing them — the man that had created them to annihilate the world.

What would you risk for love?

-----------------
Review 4 stars-Possible Spoilers..so reader beware

   When you first start this story your in Fallons nightmare/dream.Then Her and her mother have to leave the area and get into the car and go.This is the norm for Fallon always on the move so her mom can get a job and Fallon will be put into school.On the way though bad things happen and Fallon finds out that Isaiah is the only one that can help her.He protects her as best he can.Isaiah was made to protect Fallon..as  Fallon was made to protect Isaiah.
   I enjoyed this book..I did feel at times it was a bit to fast and I wish it had slowed down just a tad.It was like go go go and I wanted it to slow down a small bit so I could better connect with the Fallon and Isaiah better.I also wish there was a tiny bit more romance since they are soulmates.I loved how Airicka wrote out the pain that Fallon felt at her mothers death..that was very emotional.I am eager to see what book 2 holds since there was quite a bit left unknown.I have to say this story does NOT disappoint in action and I look forward to reading the next in the series.

You can find Touching Smoke HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment