Thursday, December 27, 2012

Forever My Girl by Heidi McLaughlin



 I was never supposed to be a rock star. I had my life all planned out for me. Play football in college. Go to the NFL. Marry my high school sweetheart and live happily ever after.

I broke both our hearts that day when I told her I was leaving. I was young. I made the right decision for me, but the wrong decision for us. I’ve poured my soul into my music, but I’ve never forgotten her. Her smell, her smile.

And now I’m going back.

After ten years.

I hope I can explain that after all this time.

I still want her to be my forever girl.


----------------------
REVIEW
5 STARS

    So this is going to be totally unprofessional..but OH MY GOSH.I am so in L-O-V-E with Forever My Girl by Heidi Mclaughlin.Like shout to the rooftops in love.Forever My girl is a story about love,mistakes and redemption.It is the story of Josie and Liam.Liam left Josie 10 years ago to become a huge music star.Only he felt he had to leave Josie in order to do this.A sad something occurs that brings Liam back to town and straight into Josie's life again.I prefer not to post spoilers in my reviews when I dont have to so Im stopping with that.The story Goes back and forth between Josie and Liam's point of view and I love that..Oftentimes we aren't clued into what the guy is thinking.I'm also glad that the bad person in the book got her comeuppance and that there wasn't as much drama as there could have been.Because quite frankly sometimes all the drama that happens in books is so unnecessary.
   This is a must read book..Seriously a MUST READ.I LOVE getting excited about books when there are books to be excited about..and guess what?There will be a book 2(unnamed as of yet) in the series.Holy smokes.Heidi Mclaughlin wrote a winner and I hope everyone enjoys it as much as I did.

You Can purchase Forever My Girl HERE on Amazon.
-------------
For a bit extra from me...

This is how I Envision Liam

  

No comments:

Post a Comment