Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Saving You Saving Me-Kailin Gow

Aspiring psychiatrist and high school Valedictorian, Samantha (Sam) Sullivan, never thought she would fall for the one mysterious guy she has been speaking to over the phone for months, the boy the counselors called Daggers. She wasn't supposed to talk to him outside of their sessions. But as she began to peel the layers of Daggers and learn who he is, the one boy she is supposed to be saving, might just be the one who is saving her.

A contemporary teen/ya romance with edge.
Due to mature social issues presented in the book, this series is suitable for mature teens and young adult, new adults, age 17 and up.

Includes an excerpt from Loving Summer, a new ya contemporary romance from Kailin Gow



 **REVIEW**Possible Spoilers
   Ive been waiting on baited breath for Saving You Saving Me to release and It finally has!!When I first started reading this book I was a bit confused as it was taking me in a different direction then the book description But it brought me there and I understood her reasons for doing that.I have to say some of it reminded me of a PG Shades of Grey,Some of the commentary..her inner friends.I would have liked to get to know the characters a bit better,However knowing that this is book 1 in a 3 part series there is still time for that as these are complex characters.I did tear up..and a book that makes me tear up is a good book in my eyes..The best part of this book?It left me wanting more and left wanting to beg Kailin Gow to write faster or release sooner...If only it was that easy.
  Im glad that these issues are being brought to light.When I was in high school(many moons ago) I could have used this Phone counseling due to bullying issues.Nothing makes me heart happier then knowing people and authors are taking these issues seriously. Saving You Saving Me Project is here..please visit it.
 I am now Eagerly awaiting the release of Loving Summer this May 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment