Friday, April 6, 2012

Wrecked By Elle Casey-Possible spoilers.

High Seas and High Adventure from the author of The Changlings, War of the Fae.
If you liked The Breakfast Club and The Swiss Family Robinson, you'll love WRECKED!
An ill-fated Caribbean cruise and four teenagers: a nerd, a jock, a mouse, and a beauty queen...an island, a treehouse, some nefarious interlopers...life and death...fear and loathing...love and laughter.

Follow Jonathan, Kevin, Candi and Sarah as they find their typical high school lives and their worlds totally WRECKED. 



--REVIEW--

    I was lucky enough to find this for Free a few days ago on Amazon.com.I had never heard of Elle Casey prior to getting this book..I wish I had heard of her prior to this.This book had me at Hello.I loved the fact that it was about siblings having to befriend other siblings.At first I wasnt to keen on Sarah but I really grew to like her.Candi..was so quiet and finally found her roots to grow.Jonathon...well who wouldnt like a walking dictionary? Kevin..He's totally more then he seems.
   My favorite part of the book was that I could picture their tree house in my head..I could envision I was a part of that island.I was the one hunting for fish. The relationships were kind of a given..I did not see what happened with Sarah and Jonathon coming...I also Had to do a double take when the book ended.Talk about a cliffhanger.I sure hope Elle Casey Writes a sequel as there were unanswered happenings agoing on.
  If you love romance and adventure then this is the book for you.Im certainly glad I happened across this.It is well worth reading.

1 comment: