Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Ink-Holly Hood

 Hope didn’t ask for much. Dancing, singing, hanging out with her best friend, Karsen, those are the things she loved. A worry free life is what she wanted.
But when her parents suddenly get a divorce, Hope is forced to choose between staying in Georgia where everything is familiar and comfortable, or leaving behind everything she’s ever known and follow her dad to Cherry, California where everything and everyone is not as it appears.
Choosing to move to Cherry is a life changing experience. Thrust into a world where she is surrounded by the high-class and over privileged, Hope finds it near impossible to fit in. That is, until Slade comes along.
Hope knows she should stay as far away from him as possible, but she can’t seem to help herself. Dark and mysterious, covered in tattoos and piercings, Slade is every parent’s worst nightmare and every teenage girl’s fantasy. Part of the local band Evil Kings of Ink, his voice makes girls go weak in the knees, and Hope is no exception.
Problem is, the longer Hope stays in Cherry, the more she learns its secrets. There is something strange going on in Cherry. Something sinister. A girl has already died and everyone is pointing at Slade. Could there be more to him than meets the eye, or are the people of Cherry looking for a scapegoat?
As Hope’s life takes a turn from the ordinary and depressing to dangerous and wild, she’s not sure who to trust. Will Slade steal her heart, or will she fall victim to the hype?

Not recommended for readers under eighteen.

**REVIEW**

First let me let out a girly Squeal!!!This book was suggested to me and let me tell you Thank You for the suggestion!Holly Hood wrote an amazing book in Ink.How have I not heard of this book until now?Slade and Hope are perfect together..I could envision Slade easily.Hope I was just an amazing character loved her.I did want to question some things she did but eh who hasnt done stupid things?I only wish Slade had been a bit more emotional and forthcoming.I would have liked to read more about him.I havent read many books with witches and warlocks and this one really was a good icebreaker into this genre.
All in all an Excellent book.I highly suggest you start this series..I see this is book 1 of a series so I hope book 2 comes out soon.Holly should you take the time to read this Bravo!Bravo! You can order INK here.If you dont take a chance on Ink you will be missing out!

No comments:

Post a Comment