Wednesday, December 11, 2013

*REVIEW* Elite(Eagle Elite #1) By Rachel Van Dyken






When I won the annual Eagle Elite College Scholarship lottery, I was thrilled. After all, my grandma had just died and I wanted to take care of my aging grandpa -- he couldn't be a farmer in Wyoming forever. And graduating from Eagle Elite meant opportunity.


But I wasn't counting on meeting Nixon.

Nor was I counting on the rules of the Elect.

1. Do not touch The Elect.
2. Do not look at The Elect.
3. Do not speak to The Elect.

And worst of all? Don't discover the secret they hide, because in the end, you may just realize... it's about you.

*This is a New Adult Book, blood, violence, cursing, sexual references, and drug use. Not recommended for those under 17.



                                                                                              


                                                                      REVIEW





5 STARS 
PURE BOOK BLISS
Bring on the GIFS


As I sit here shaking my head at the awesomeness of what I just read I am unsure If I can put into words how well written Elite is. There are authors..and then there are AUTHORS.Rachel is that AUTHOR. 


From the moment I picked up Elite to the minute I put it down I was entrenched in the world.
I questioned why I waited so long to read this book, got angry at myself as well since,Well I'm late to the party..and who likes the be late to the party?Not this Blogger. The writing was on point.The characters well rounded and well quite frankly I couldn't even hate Nixon because he does redeem himself.That opening scene with Nixon and The Elect..Wowsa.



I can sense the beginning of a love triangle of sorts as well which gets me giddy to start Elect. I can't even imagine how Trace handled all of it so well but she did and for that she gets an award in this book. If you were looking for a book that has romance,action and lots of sarcasm Elite is That Book!



 I swear Rachel is being added to my ever growing list of Authors who have put me into book bliss.I love when Authors do that.I want to hug them and squeeze them and call them george.


No comments:

Post a Comment