Sunday, February 24, 2013

*Review * Witness By Maria Rachel Hooley




What happens when you witness the unthinkable?

For two years, sixteen-year-old Cee Cee Montgomery has had a crush on David Johnson, and she’s been waiting for him to notice her, and he does—at a party that Cee Cee wasn’t supposed to be at. But she is. She’s there when David is stabbed and no one calls for help. She’s one of the silent witnesses who bears the guilt of his death, and it’s tearing her apart. Not even Stacy Eddings, her best friend, can help her through it.

Stacy is a silent witness of a different sort. He’s been in love with Cee Cee since he met her, but she never saw past David, and while at first he doesn’t know she went to that party, he does realize that something is wrong, that sometimes, no matter how painful, the truth has to come out.

--------------
REVIEW
5 STARS

  This is the story of what can go wrong and happen if someone is hurt and everyone knows but no one helps. Cee Cee has a Crush on David and sneaks away to a party where something horrible happens to David.Cee Cee saw what happened but due to certain circumstances did not say anything.No one who was at the party said anything.
   I have always,and I mean ALWAYS said that the sign of an amazing Author will make their book seem way to short and that it ends way to soon.Maria Hooley has such amazing talent that I felt Witness was way to short!(It wasn't) But I did not want it to end.There are books that just pull you in and you look up from reading and realize hours have passed,but you were unaware since you were so deeply enchanted by what you are reading.I could have kept reading on about Cee Cee and Stacy(Stacy is Cee Cee's Best friend,Who is a guy).I felt for Cee Cee and what she was someone I could Commiserate with what she was going through.Overall I absolutely adored Witness.I strongly suggest it to all my YA lovers.It is one you definitely DO NOT want to miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment