Tuesday, February 19, 2013

*Author Spotlight* Sporadically Inspired By Ashley Demi




                                                                Synopsis:

Sometimes, in a small town, it can be difficult to find reality in big dreams. Samantha can't wait to get out of town to start her life and move on from sad memories. Morgan isn't learning from the past, and Charlotte may be forced to make make a hard choice over following her dreams. It's Cali's story from which the girls find their inspiration. They believe her story is a fictional cult classic that each have read over and over. It encourages them to follow their hearts.In the end, however, it could be Cali who needs the most help turning her sporadic inspirations into reality. . . again.




                                                                     Bio:


The story of my life is one that’s still being written, it’s about a girl named Ashley that had to go through a few chapters before she learned how she wanted to live the rest of the story. I could take you through moment after moment that got me to where I am now; in fact I’d have to take you through every single one. So instead I’ll just give you some highlights. Around May 2009 after seeing 17 Again at the movies it inspired me to pick up writing. I couldn’t tell you what it was about that one movie that was different from the tons of others I had fallen in love with over the years that finally shined light on what I had been trying to figure out since I was first asked what I wanted to be when I grew up; but there it was…my dream realized. It’s funny how after you reach that moment, you can’t believe you didn’t think of it sooner…I’ve loved movies since I was a kid and played The Little Mermaid on repeat, and had always been a daydreamer who loved coming up with a good story. I started writing my ideas in script format for movies and then decided to try one of my ideas as a book.

I’m just a girl from a small town with a big dream. Classic story…think you’ve heard it a thousand times…well I’d like to think mine’s unique. Maybe not extreme or extravagant to everyone; but to me…to me it’s a fairy tale. Oh don’t get me wrong it’s also a comedy, a horror film (you know how bad hair days can be lol), one with action, love, tears, and inspiration…but it’s my story, and it’s one of kind.
I use to think dreams were…well just that, dreams; nothing but thoughts and wishes that you kept stored away for a day you didn’t know would come or not. But then I thought why should it be like that? Seemed like a tragedy really, to keep all my dreams in my head instead of experiencing them for real. So instead I decided I wanted to live my dreams and make them my reality…make them my ‘normal’…if there is such a thing a normal lol . It won’t be easy, who knows where it will take me, or how long it will take to get there…but I can promise one thing…it’ll be one amazing ride!
Forever Inspired

 Le'BookSquirrel Would like to Thank Entwined Publishing for Letting me have Author Ashley Demi here.I very much look forward to reading Sporadically Inspired by Ashely Demi.It looks wonderful.Congratulations to getting your books out Ashley!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment