Wednesday, September 25, 2013

*REVIEW* Through Glass By Rebecca Ethington



THROUGH GLASS
BY REBECCA ETHINGTON
Everyone remembered the day the sky went black. The day the sun was wiped from the sky. They remember the wind as it brought in the darkness; the way the earth shook and everything changed.

Everyone remembered the screams as the darkness ate those who were out in the open, those who had surrounded themselves by light, and those who made noise.

Everyone remembered the voice from the sky and the way food disappeared.

At least, that's what I hoped. I hoped that there was an 'everyone' that would remember because I am not sure how many are left, how many survived. Or if anyone did.
I hoped that I wasn't alone.
I remembered that day.
I remembered because it was the day I became alone.
It was the day that everything was perfect until the monsters took it away. Then the house went silent and the birds stopped singing. It was the day when everyone disappeared, everyone except the boy, the only person I have seen in two years.

The boy I talk to through the glass.

Through Glass is book one of a series.
It is a Clean New-Adult Paranormal, Dystopian, Romance with Creepy and Un-Dead Themes. 
Language: Low to None
Violence: Moderate
Sexual Content: Low to None

----------

REVIEW
5 STARS

I was given an ARC for a Honest Review


  Have you ever had a book that scares you so much that you have to put it down..hide the kindle and go into another room? Yeah that was me with Rebecca Ethington's Through Glass.This is the story about what happens when the sky goes black and everything changes.People disappear and the only food is the food "they" give you.As im writing this review I'm shaking my head trying to figure out how to gather my thoughts on Through Glass.Rebecca's writing transports you to when the sun went out and it puts you right there with Alexis and Cohen.Alexis is the heroine of the story and Cohen is her best friend/crush.He returns home from college and Alexis is finally able to admit her feelings to him..and you think everything is Hunky Dory and BAM.BAM BAM BAM. The sky darkens.They come.You will see how and if they survive in Through Glass.

 photo tumblr_mtp8eeW4kG1rcooyoo1_500_zpsce92162b.jpg
   This is truly some amazing writing by Rebecca Ethington.I've never actually been afraid of a book like I was this one.I mean the I have to shut it off and run to hide under my covers.Rebecca writes extremely realistic and its in your face.Its emotional,its chilling..Its you want to reach into the book and pluck the characters to safety.Highly suggest reading Through Glass by Rebecca Ethington. I do suggest you keep your lights on while reading..and dont forget...DON'T EAT THE FOOD.

http://www.amazon.com/Through-Glass-1-ebook/dp/B00FAYYWT6/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1379768838&sr=1-1&keywords=through+glass+rebecca+ethington


http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17985164-through-glass

No comments:

Post a Comment