Thursday, August 15, 2013

*REVIEW* Ruin By Rachel Van Dyken




I'm not your typical girl. I've been running away from the memories that haunt me for so long that depression has become my only comfort. I was content in the darkness...until Wes Michals offered to be my light.


I didn't know that time wasn't my ally -- that every second that ticked past was one step closer to the end of something that was beginning to mean the end of myself. He tried to warn me. He promised me all he was able to offer--each moment as it came--but it would never be enough.

Sometimes when you think it's the end, it's only the beginning. Wes thought he could save me, but in giving me everything, he ruined me. Because after one kiss, one touch, I couldn't--I wouldn't ever be the same.

And from that moment on, his heartbeat became my own.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18134249-ruin


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EH3EIFO/ref=cm_cr_mts_prod_img
---------
REVIEW 
5 STARS

Holy Freaking Cow.I know what your thinking not very professional.Tough.This review calls for that.Ruin Blew me away.Simply put.I was in no way expecting to feel this way.I mean I fall in love with books but for me to be drawn to the characters so much,was outstanding.Number one,There isn't much background in the story.It works.Why?If you know Wes,who lives in the moment you will understand.Kiersten was a superb leading lady.Finally She is a character I was happy to read about.I hesitate to post any more about her as I really do NOT want to give spoilers away.Its not fair to the reader.Lets just say there needs to be more Kiersten's and Wes's in the book world.Wes takes hold of that Tim Mcgraw song,Live Like You Were Dying and grasps it to its fullest.He is someone to be proud of and Good Golly he could just talk for days and I would listen to every single word that comes out of his mouth.Kiersten is one lucky lady.Overall outstandingly written.Anyone who has dealt with cancer whether you have been diagnosed or a family member or friend will feel touched in this story.I hope everyone loves this story as much as I have and Bravo Rachel Van Dyken.Bravo.You have written one heck of a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment