Wednesday, August 21, 2013

*REVIEW*Silencing Joy By Amy Rachiele



Silencing Joy
By Amy Rachiele

I scream. I couldn’t help it. I jump up and whack my head on the bottom of a bleacher. My hand flies immediately to the lump forming. I start running while bent in half. I try to get out. 
I don’t. 
Suddenly, my hair is yanked back. I shriek as my hands automatically go to the back of my head. My heart races in terror. I bend backwards from the yank and then fall to my knees. 
~Joy, Silencing Joy 

Joy is the type of person that goes about her business, stays out of people’s way, and keeps to herself. Everything changes one night at a football game. 
Have you ever been in the wrong place at the wrong time? 
Follow Joy as she discovers what wrong place and wrong time actually mean. 

Kara shifted in her seat and her foot slipped. Something pulled on it. 
A hand came around her mouth and she was falling. Kara found herself flat on the ground in the dirt and trash under the bleachers. 
A cloth was slipped over her mouth and tied behind her head. Someone flipped her over like a hog, tying and dressing it for a roast over a spit. Kara’s hands were yanked and bound behind her back with thick rope. 
~Kara, Silencing Joy


---------------
REVIEW
5 STARS

I received an ARC for an honest review of Silencing Joy.

  This was quite the action packed story.Joy minds her Ps and Qs and worries only about herself.While at a football game something goes horrible wrong.Joy is at the wrong place at the wrong time.She witnesses something brutal happen not once but twice. Unfortunately that puts her right into the middle of Witness Protection.
  I enjoyed reading this.The writing was great!I had some issues with Joy.I've read every book Amy has written and Joy just wasnt up there with her other characters.Im not sure why.We just didn't click.Does this make a bad book?NO.It just means Joy and I need to have a talk.I digress.Silencing Joy was action packed and very well written.The story flowed extremely well.I enjoyed the secondary characters as well.As always I love the way Amy writes.Be sure to check out Silencing Joy on Amazon and Smashwords!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment