Saturday, July 27, 2013

.*REVIEW*Pride's Prejudice By Misty Dawn Pulsipher



Beth Pride really can’t stand William Darcy: he snubbed her at the Hartford College Children’s Benefit Auction; he has an infuriating propensity for pushing her buttons; his actions are frequently at odds with his words; and even his melting chocolate eyes and impressive physique don’t quite make up for his deficient personality.

Beth’s plan to avoid William backfires when her roommate falls for his best friend. As the unlikely duo are thrown together time and again, Beth begins to second guess her earlier assumptions about William.

Will Pride’s prejudice keep her from a happy ending, or will Beth discover that first impressions aren’t always what they seem?

Based on Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice.


GOODREADS LINK
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17997668-pride-s-prejudice

http://www.amazon.com/Prides-Prejudice-ebook/dp/B00CYQDTVK/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1374976866&sr=1-1&keywords=prides+prejudice


-------
REVIEW
5 STARS

First and foremost If there is a book that is based on Pride and Prejudice I have read it.I've made sure of that.At least I thought I had.Then I find Pride's Prejudice.I LOVED this take on Pride and Prejudice.It is similar and yet at the same time different.I LOVED that it didn't necessarily follow the same lines of every single remake.I LOVED that the characters were in college.I LOVED it.Notice a trend here?This was such a fresh take on this remake.I look forward to reading more work from Misty Dawn Pulsipher.I was literally glued to my kindle for hours.William,is a guy that sometimes does things in his head that seem right and then when a woman see's them its totally opposite.Im sure the story for most males in the world.Beth and William are both great characters and the secondary characters were on point.I cannot express how much I loved this story.Can I Beg you to write some more Jane Austen remakes?Pretty Please with a cherry on top?

No comments:

Post a Comment