Tuesday, July 9, 2013

*REVIEW* Frosted Over By Amy Rachiele

  

 FROSTED OVER
BY AMY RACHIELE
RELEASE DATE:May 2013

 My recent turmoil is nothing compared to the shocking state I am in now. I pull in an icy breath that scratches my throat where a scream sits waiting for my brain to allow it to escape. Droplets of moisture pool at the edges of my eyes. My nose stings with the bitter wind and the urge to cry. In my lifetime, I could never imagine such a horrible and grotesque fate as the one standing menacingly in front of me. My jumbled thoughts wonder why this wolf wants to attack me.
~ Libby

Without the forewarning of the noise and earth trembling like before, snow barrels into Cassie and rips her away. I can’t believe it, one second she was there reaching for me with her fur collar caressing her cheek, the next she was gone.
~Kyle

Freezing temperatures.
Blinding snow.
Trapped with people you barely know.

Libby, Allie, and Cassie go skiing every year. This year is different. They decide to try cross country skiing, but they get run off of the road. In the near accident, they meet Randy, Kyle, and Alex. Can their new friendships survive a hostile blizzard? People aren't always what they seem
Teen/Young adult (YA) A Survival Romance.



Mild language
(Nothing like mobster series)

Coming April 2013


GOODREADS LINK :)
 http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15998652-frosted-over?ac=1
------------------
REVIEW
5 STARS


I was given an ARC for a Honest Review.

  Well Amy has done it again..Only this time with a totally different type of book!This is nothing like Amy's Mobster series.There are new characters,new romance,survival,Avalanches.Be prepared to fall in love with this Novella.Libby,Jill and Cassie set out on their yearly weekend snow adventure and literally run into Kyle,Randy and Alex.During an outing a storm blows in stranding them.Find out how they overcome the cold,the weather,found romance and throw in a crazy person lurking around.Will they survive this?
  Amy has had me entrenched in her Mobster series so I was so excited to be able to review Frosted Over for her.Which is definitely not a mobster book.The characters reacted better then I would have had I been stranded. Amy has a way of writing that entrenches you in a story and keeps you begging for more.I want more Frosted over!Amy is such a wonderful author,I hope everyone enjoys Frosted Over as much as I have.I as always look forward to reading everything Amy writes!

No comments:

Post a Comment