Wednesday, April 10, 2013

*SPOTLIGHT* Settle By Brina Courtney

Summary:

Betrayal leaves nasty scars. A soul departs. Love must conquer all, or be lost forever.

Shay's life has once again fallen into mystery as she discovers her father's whereabouts. On a mission to locate him and bring him home she learns more about who to trust than she thought possible. Her group of cryptids will be forced to rise again and defeat their common enemy, but they will also discover another hidden threat. As their queen, Shay's discoveries in Settle, the final installment of the Cryptid Tales series, will shake the cryptid world forever.

Settle Buy Link(Also available on other sites. This is just the Amazon link.

Reveal Summary:


You think seeing ghosts is weird? Tell me something I don't know.
My childhood best friend Jeremy happens to be a ghost. 
My life is a puzzle, and the biggest piece missing has been my dad. Since his disappearance when I was six it's been tough, but Jeremy has been by my side through it all. 
But now Jeremy has gone missing too and I feel like I'm never going to get all the answers I've been looking for.
Fate intervenes when Hugh, a real live college beefcake, starts taking an interest in me. He divulges that he also shares my little "gift" of seeing the dead and I know I'm finally getting closer to finding all the pieces.
However, the more the puzzle is completed, the more questions I have. 
Senior year is hard enough as it is, but clearly I like a challenge.



Reveal Buy Links:

Currently FREE on Amazon as of April 9th 2013
(It's also available for free on iBooks & B&N in case you would like to purchase it there!)

BOOK 2 IS AVAILABLE HERE
 When you're being chased, one piece of advice... run.

Now that I'm learning the extent of my gifts I know how to
defend myself so instead of running it's time to face my fears. I'm not going
to let bullies ruin my summer.

I'm going to make some friends to help defend the keep.
Friends like me. It's definitely time to expand my circle, so let's include a
Mothman, a Harpy and some other fairy tale creatures. Because my life is a
fairy tale, right? Not so much.

One thing is for sure, whether I'm running or fighting, I'm
in for the battle of my life.

Brina's Bio.:

Brina Courtney is a young  adult author obsessed with chocolate, crime shows, and fantasy movies.  She's spent the last few years as a beauty queen and elementary teacher.  She lives in a small town in Pennsylvania with her husband and two very  loud, small dogs.

Brina's Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment