Thursday, March 28, 2013

*REVIEW*Reasons I Fell for the Funny Fat Friend By Becca Ann




January 7, 2013
It's stupid to fall for your brother's ex. It's even worse to enlist another's help to win the ex over. But Brody is desperate and Hayley, his partner in American Sign Language, is more than willing to lend him a few tips. She’s the school’s ‘matchmaker’, and with her bizarre and positive personality, Brody finds her easy to talk too, even about the most awkward situations. Hayley’s tips seem to be working, but as Brody learns more about his matchmaker, he starts finding reasons to spend time with her, and not the girl he thought he was in love with.

But Hayley isn’t ready to fall for anyone. Labeled the “Funny Fat Friend” within her group, her self image makes it impossible for Brody to share his feelings without Hayley shrugging it off as a joke.

Convincing her Brody can, and did, fall for the “Funny Fat Friend” turns out to be a lot harder than simply falling in love.
--------------------------------
REVIEW
5 STARS..For Amazon but Le'BookSquirrel feels it TOPS that.
Usually I am hesitant to read a book from a guys point of view.Normally if im going to be reading a book with a guys point of view I will at least read a book where the point of view switches.However let it be said Right now..I take it all back.Any negative thought I had on a full guys point of view book. Becca Ann has nailed it.I had no idea teenage guys were so in depth.I liked being able to see from a guys point of view his feelings on a girl.I LOVED that this isnt the stereotypical teenage book..I mean where the girl and guy are so utterly confidant.I like that the characters aren't perfect.I wanted to smack Hayley's mom so bad with how she degraded her.For all the girls out there reading this.You are perfect.You are wonderful.You are NOT your clothing size.YOU.ARE BEAUTIFUL.I absolutely LOVE Reasons I Fell for the Funny Fat Friend.I am definitely looking forward to more books by Becca Ann.If you haven't read this book for some reason You need to get on it and start reading.Once you start you will not want to put it down.


GOODREADS LINK


AMAZON LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment