Friday, November 1, 2013

Please Welcome Seizing Fate By Heather Van Fleet :)


Seizing Fate
By Heather Van Fleet
Release Date Oct 7th 2013 
And you thought Emmy’s life was a hot mess before…

Jack’s gone off to Arizona with his brother, but for how long? Emmy doesn’t have a clue. In his place, though, is Zachary. The whiny, miserable, alpha wolf–boy who is more than ready to take on the duty of her mate/boyfriend — if she’d let him, that is. But the last thing Emmy wants is to deal with a boy who believes that the world should fall solely at his feet whenever he demands it.

But hey, at least her step–douche is gone, and her life is back to an almost normal sense, right?

Wrong again, Emmy’s life will never again be normal…
With her Uncle Prick in town and her best friend acting as secretive as ever, Emmy finds new challenges to overcome — challenges that no seventeen–year–old girl should ever have to deal with. For one thing, what is up with her dream–liaison status anyway? What does it mean, really? And why does her little brother have to go through it too? And then there’s her mom. The lady is acting a tad bit odd, to put it nicely. After all these years, she finally wants to step up and be a parental figure? Heck no! Emmy’s definitely not copacetic with that idea. 

But with the bad, there’s got to be some good out there for her somewhere, right?

Add in the wolves, witches, drama, and lots of kisses and you get Emmy the Extraordinaire, the girl with strawberry–colored hair, and a chip on her shoulder. She’s finally on her way to finding out what her life and her future both have in store for her, even if the road to getting there is nowhere near as easy as she hoped it would be. But Emmy is tough, and more than ready to take on life with her bare hands. 

It’s just too bad she’s madly, desperately, insanely in love with a boy who insists on making her life both a miserable hell and utter perfection at the same time.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18365237-seizing-fate

http://www.amazon.com/Seizing-Fate-Predetermined-Series-ebook/dp/B00FORXHS6/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1381238259&sr=1-1&keywords=seizing+fate









REVIEW
5 STARS (Im rating it 10 stars on my blog..Because I can do that :P )
I received a ARC for an Honest Review.

    When I found out Heather Van Fleet was writing Seizing Fate I admit I may have done a bit of dancing and general going crazy.


    Seizing Fate picks up where Resisting Fate leaves off,So if you want to understand Seizing Fate you must read Resisting Fate first.Zachary is still delusional to even think Emmy would want him.Emmy's mom is acting too much like a mom..Emmy's Best Friend is hiding something and that is just the beginning.Jack's back by the way...wonderful aggravating Jack.Jack who you just want to shake some sense into him because He doesn't understand what he is doing to Emmy or US poor readers!Let me take a minute to say how much I wanted to jump into the story and open a can of whoop ass on Zachary..He was a jackhole the entire book and never quite redeemed himself...however I know he is dealing with his own issues but still..if he were to fall in a hole..I wouldn't cry about it.Overall This far surpassed Resisting Fate...and I LOVED Resisting Fate.


     First off,Let me start by saying I love Emmy.I love her attitude and well she's just awesome.Jack..Jack is Wolfilicious (insert edited destiny's child song here). Seizing Fate shows just how well Heather Van Fleet can write.I of course have known that for awhile and I have been wondering when the World would wake up.WAKE UP WORLD..READ HEATHER'S BOOKS.You wont be disappointed.




     When writing a review I always try and think of something I might change in a book.I think in Seizing Fate I would change that Jacks Point of View would have been throughout the book and not just towards the end.I would have LOVED to know what Jack was thinking and his reasoning behind some of the things he did and once I read a chapter from his Point of View it was like WOW..well there you go.I as always look forward to Heather's Books and Cannot wait for the NEXT book in the series.Yes,There better be another book in this series..Im not above bribing authors to write more (I kid I kid).  Here's To you Heather.

No comments:

Post a Comment