Sunday, June 24, 2012

Plagiarism-A Note.

Plagiarism is defined in dictionaries as the "wrongful appropriation," "close imitation," or "purloining and publication" of another author's "language, thoughts, ideas, or expressions," and the representation of them as one's own original work,[1][2] but the notion remains problematic with nebulous boundaries.[3][4][5][6] The modern concept of plagiarism as immoral and originality as an ideal emerged in Europe only in the 18th century, particularly with the Romantic movement, while in the previous centuries authors and artists were encouraged to "copy the masters as closely as possible" and avoid "unnecessary invention."


It saddens Me to learn that someone has taken my review and using it as their own.Do your own work.As I took the time to do mine.Don't be a THIEF!!! Im astounded that people think it is okay to steal another's work.Get a Life!

My review is HERE Which I Wrote on June 15th. (The person took the last section of it.)Sure said person could have taken more but the fact that they took any of it is wrong.

 (Book Strings Blog has nothing to do with this she informed me of this happening)


 Now if you will look in the Comment section you will see in comment 2 HERE

Belgie said...
Honestly This book was so worth waiting for..There are book that when you wait so long and get all hyped up and they are duds.This one is not.This is a MUST read.I hope to read more by this author..in fact as per my usual begging I shall Beg for a sequel and another book pronto!!

1 comment:

  1. That sucks that someone would do that to you. I hope you told them to take it down. This is big no-no especially in the blogging community. There was a big stink about it with the book siren (??I think that was her name) a month or so back. She lost a lot of credibility.

    ReplyDelete