Sunday, July 7, 2013

*REVIEW ARC* Price of a Kiss By Linda Kage


 photo tumblr_inline_morwnqqwdm1qz4rgp_zps443642d4.gif

COVER TO BE REVEALED SOON!


TITLE - Price of a Kiss
AUTHOR - Linda Kage
GENRE - Contemporary New Adult Romance
SENSUALITY - Some open-door bedroom scenes, some explicit language
RELEASE DATE - September 3, 2013
LENGTH - 96,000 words aka 393 pages

BLURB -

I don’t care what my cousin says; I am not the queen of impossible relationships. I mean, just because my last boyfriend tried to kill me and left a bit of a scar on my neck, then forced me to move across the country and legally change my name to Reese Randall to escape him, does not mean—

Oh, who am I kidding? For a freshman in college, I have to have the worst dating track record ever.

It’s no wonder love is the last thing on my mind when Mason Lowe enters my life. But the chemistry between us is like bam! Our connection defies logic. And he’s just so freaking hot. Being around him makes me feel more alive than I’ve ever felt before. I even like bickering with him. He could be my soul mate...except for one teeny tiny glitch.

He's a gigolo.

Boy, do I know how to pick them.
------------------------------
REVIEW
5 STARS

  Well Someone stick a fork in me. I'm done.I have to have Mason.That is all.  photo tumblr_lnacxn6yZq1qafrh6_zps565d3202.gif
Gosh.I know what your thinking.A book where a girl falls in love with a Male Gigalo..it can't possibly work.I see you there shaking your heads.Let me be the first to tell you to take every bad thought running through your head and throw it in the trash.
   Linda Kage has written a full on awesome book.Dare I use the term Awesomesauce?This is the story of Reese Randall and Mason Lowe.Reese has just left a horrible relationship..I mean if my ex-boyfriend tried to kill me I would say that's a horrible relationship,yes?Mason,He has so much on his shoulders.His mom is single and having trouble making the rent and paying bills on time.His sister has Cerebral Palsy so her special needs cost quite a bit as well.One day Mason is propositioned by an evil evil woman and she gives me the shudders..actually every woman that Mason has had to deal with other then Reese gives me the shudders.She really gives him no choice and forces him into being a Gigalo.
  Enter Love songs and sarcasm when Reese and Mason meet.Reese is the first person to treat Mason like a normal human being rather then what everyone whispers he is(whispers..a Gigalo).He has never been in a relationship and doesn't feel he deserves Reese.Does he?Will she be able to love him?What about his job?What will happen with that?Read Price of Kiss By Linda Kage to find out!!!!
  

1 comment:

  1. Oh, happy squeal!!! I'm so glad you liked it! Thank you for the amazing review. You totally made my day.

    ReplyDelete